While you’re bundled up inside your home during the long winter months, there’s no better way to pass the time than by crafting. This winter, AllFreeHolidayCrafts has a new collection of seasonal ideas to create. From winter decor projects to seasonal fashion DIYs to crafts that are just for fun, there’s no reason not to enjoy the time spent inside during the cold winter months. When you see the beauty of fresh fallen snow and use it to inspire your winter craft ideas, you’ll be surprised by the pretty projects that you can come up with.
What to Wear
Here are some of our new and trendy winter wearables. Hot trends for this season include ideas for winter accessories that will keep you cozy all season long. Don’t let your wardrobe suffer just because you have to wear layers!
- Cozy Buttoned Crochet Cowl
- DIY Winter Hand Muff
- Downton Abbey Cloche Crochet Pattern
- Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Fast and Chunky Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
How to Decorate
Find tons of great ideas for winter decorations including outdoor lighting options, homemade snowflake decorations, and countless others that you’ll be proud to display.
- Delicate Snowflake Wreath
- Winter Foliage Ice Wreaths
- Glow-in-the-Dark Snow Globes
- Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns
- Paper Snowflake Party Backdrop
Just for Fun
There are so many great winter crafts that you can make just for fun. Here are some of the best ideas we’ve spotted this season. Including easy winter crafts for kids, these hot trends are for the whole family.
- Frozen-Inspired Silly Putty
- Outdoor Ice Ornaments
- Sassy Wintertime Printables
- Cutest Penguin Sculpture Ever
What’s the best winter-inspired craft that you have ever made?
Sign up for our free e-newsletters and you’ll be first to see all our new craft ideas!
- 19 DIY Fourth of July Decorations for Your Home - June 30, 2020
- The Best Harry Potter Crafts and Recipes for a Magical Party - June 22, 2020
- Going Green: 13 DIY Terrariums - June 6, 2020