Now that Halloween has come to an end, you may be feeling that your love of pumpkins won’t be able to express itself until next year. Well, these pumpkin craft ideas for Thanksgiving are here to prove that your theory just isn’t true. Make any one of these 19 Post-Halloween Pumpkin Craft Ideas to let the pumpkin bliss last well into November. Because pumpkin crafts are appropriate all season long, you’ll be able to revel in your orange passion just a little bit longer.
You may be surprised at just how many ways to decorate with pumpkins that there are and that don’t include carving or painting faces on them. Whether you use these pumpkins as Thanksgiving crafts or just as another way to fuel your pumpkin obsession, you will be able to save these lovely little gourds and use them as decorations for years to come. With so many little pumpkin craft ideas to choose from, there’s a pretty pumpkin here to suit everyone’s style.
Classic Pumpkin Craft Ideas
Sometimes, the loveliest decorating ideas are the ones that are the most timeless. You’ll love using the rustic colors of fall as you decorate your home with these classic pumpkin craft ideas. Whether you use fabric, or the natural gourds themselves, you’re bound to feel a bit of homemade charm whenever you look at your creations.
- Eco-Friendly Amish Fabric Pumpkins
- Last Minute Painted Pumpkin Crafts
- DIY Pumpkin Thanksgiving Place Setting
- DIY Pumpkin From Old T-Shirts
Unique Pumpkin Craft Ideas
If you’re looking for something a little bit different and a little less expected, then these pumpkin-inspired fall decorations will be right up your alley. Here, you’ll find pumpkins made out of wine corks, pumpkins turned into bath luxuries, and even pumpkins that you can hang on the wall as bulletin boards. Who knew that pumpkins could be used in so many different ways?
- DIY Wine Cork Pumpkin Tutorial
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Bath Bomb Recipe
- Cute Pumpkin DIY Bulletin Board
- Make a Mesh Pumpkin Wreath
- Autumn by the Sea Pumpkins Craft
- Upcycled Fall Painted Pumpkins
- Sparkly Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin
- DIY Pom Flower Pumpkin
- Turkey and Pumpkin Thanksgiving Garland
- Gold Glitter Polka Dot Pumpkins
- Decoupage Photo Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Cupcake Decoration Idea
- Pumpkin Caramel Thanksgiving Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Dip Recipe
Looking for more pumpkin decorating ideas? Look no farther than our Free Pumpkin Patterns: 22 Painted Pumpkin Ideas, Fabric Pumpkin Patterns, and More for all your fall crafting this year.
How do you like to decorate for fall? Tell us below!
- Going Green: 13 DIY Terrariums - June 13, 2019
- The Best Harry Potter Crafts and Recipes for a Magical Party - June 8, 2019
- 28 Patriotic Crafts for Memorial Day - May 7, 2019