I don’t know about you but when I’m in the kitchen, I tend to rely on cookbooks and recipe binders. Technology is great but my phone going to sleep every few minutes while I’m trying to add ingredients is not. That’s why I still write all of my recipes down on printable recipe cards. With these 10 Printable Recipe Cards + Free Unicorn Crack Recipe, you’ll see some of the coolest, easiest, and budget-friendly recipe cards available at AllFreePaperCrafts.
But that’s not all! I’m also sharing one of my favorite new recipes, Unicorn Crack! This splendid recipe is super easy and the kids can help, too! It’s a great dessert for kids’ parties and summer events. This exclusive recipe was created by celebrity chef Addie Gundry, one of the brilliant minds behind RecipeLion.
In fact, RecipeLion is releasing a couple incredible books TOMORROW! There’s still time to pre-order this new cookbook from Barnes & Noble. The cookbook, No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats is awesome, especially in the summertime. You are definitely going to want to pre-order it today or buy it when it’s out on July 4.
10 Printable Recipe Cards + Free Unicorn Crack Recipe
These recipe cards are easy to print and come in a variety of sizes that will work for your recipe binder. A few of these printable recipe cards even allow you edit them on your computer before printing. How cool is that?
- Printable Flower Recipe Cards
- Jumbo Printable Recipe Cards
- Printable Recipe Cards for Spring
- “Mix It Up” Free Printable Recipe Cards
- Decorated Recipe Organizer Cards
- Citrus Season Printable Recipe Cards
- Super Sweet Recipe Cards
- Free Recipe Card Printables
- Printable Recipe Cards for Summer
- Burgundy Banner Printable Recipe Cards
You are going to love this creative and delicious new recipe from RecipeLion. It’s a great recipe to make with the kids any time of year and you can get really creative with the toppings. The finished product looks magical like a unicorn, which is why everyone will be begging you for the recipe! Write it down on any of these free printable recipe cards to give away to those who want it.
Unicorn Crack Recipe
Total Time Under 1 hour
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Blue and red food coloring
- Edible gems
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper. Place crackers on the parchment paper so they are touching side by side.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the brown sugar and stir it in with butter. Set the stove to medium heat and bring the butter/sugar mixture to a boil. Once it starts boiling, set the timer for 3 minutes so that it thickens.
- Pour the sugar mixture evenly over crackers. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes until brown and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Place one bag of white chocolate chips over the toffee. Put the pan back in the oven for 1-2 minutes, until the chocolate starts to melt and can be spread. Remove from the oven.
- Gently spread the white chocolate using a rubber spatula, and add food coloring while you continue to spread (about 2-3 drops of each). Spread until there is an even layer over the toffee.
- Sprinkle pearls and gems on top of the white chocolate
- Freeze the toffee for about 30 minutes, or until it is firm.
- Break or cut into pieces and store them in an airtight container.
Looking for more delicious desserts? Then order RecipeLion’s latest cookbook: 103 No-Bake Desserts. It’s available for pre-order from Barnes & Noble and Amazon, so don’t wait to order your copy! It’ll be coming to a kitchen near you July 4th, 2017!
- 6 Free Printable Labels for the Kitchen + Easy Dessert Recipe - August 22, 2019
- 42 Back to School Paper Crafts - August 20, 2019
- 10 Printable Recipe Cards + Free Unicorn Crack Recipe - August 10, 2019