Making sure every detail of your Thanksgiving Day meal has been accounted for can be stressful. Yes, you’ve got the turkey, cranberries, stuffing and pumpkin pie taken care of, but what about dessert and pretty table decorations? During the hustle and bustle of dinner, when everyone is helping one another to set the table and pass the potato casserole, there isn’t must time to catch up. It’s before and after the meal that we really get a chance to see what our relatives from other states have been up to all year. It’s important that the atmosphere is right. This post is chock-full of Thanksgiving dessert ideas, easy, DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces and other super cute homemade Thanksgiving decorations.
Thanksgiving Table Ideas
If you’re going to cook a beautiful meal, you might as well serve it on a beautiful table. Check out our collections of lovely-but-budget-friendly DIY table decorations, and use these adorable napkin rings, place cards, and even plates to delight your guests before they even have a chance to sit down.
- Actually the Prettiest Pumpkin Place Cards
- Printable Thanksgiving Fortune Cookies
- DIY Glitter Silverware
- Gilded Disposable Plastic Plates
- Burst of Autumn Napkin Rings
Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas
You’ve got the napkins folded like little turkeys, your napkin rings have been garnished with autumnal colors and each place card has been placed precisely where it belongs…but something is missing. You need a killer centerpiece to bring it all home. These homemade centerpiece ideas will impress guests and set a cozy, familial atmosphere just perfectly.
- Give Thanks with Recycled Jars
- Thanksgiving Twig Centerpiece
- Nature Chic Pine Cone Chandelier
- Embellished Thanksgiving Cadles
- “Give Thanks” Thanksgiving Centerpieces
Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
Pumpkin pie is amazing–no one is arguing against it–but perhaps your guests would be interested in a little variety this year. Whether you want to provide mouthfuls of tasty Thanksgiving goodness or just a few, memorable bites, you can use these delicious off the beaten path Thanksgiving desserts to tickle your guests’ taste buds.
- Tiny Chocolate Cheesecake Turkeys
- Pumpkin Toffee Scone Recipe
- Cinnamon and Orange Spiked Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Turkey-Inspired Apple Tarts
What’s your favorite way dress up your table? Do you prefer bold, statement-making centerpieces or napkin rings and place cards with delicate details?
Sign up for our free e-newsletters and you’ll be first to see all our new craft ideas!
- 19 DIY Fourth of July Decorations for Your Home - June 30, 2020
- The Best Harry Potter Crafts and Recipes for a Magical Party - June 22, 2020
- Going Green: 13 DIY Terrariums - June 6, 2020