We’re right in the middle of the best CraftPaperScissors giveaway series to date! For 6 more days, we’ll run a new and different daily giveaway accompanied by a holiday tutorial you’ll love! Today is the sixth day in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway and you can enter to win the prize of the day below.
On the sixth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me a Seasonal Table Runner from Oliso. Measuring in at about 12″ x 45″, this pretty pattern will look beautiful on your dining room table. Don’t be intimidated, this pattern is perfect for beginners and experts alike!
Make today’s Project!
- 1 Fall Colored (yellow and reds) Charm Pack (5″x5″ squares)
- 15″ x 45″ of light weight batting
- 15″ x 45″ of cotton fabric for the back
- Take 8 dark colored charms and 8 light colored charms. Draw a diagonal line on the back of the light colored charms.
- With right sides together, sew the dark colored charms to the light colored charms 1/4′” from the center line. Cut on center line to get 2 triangles.
- Now take it to the ironing board and sew open your seams neatly.
- Cut and even out the corners of all your squares.
- Now take 4 of your squares and align them so that center is dark. Repeat this 3 times.
- Separate your center into 2 pieces.
- Sew the top row right sides together and the bottom row right sides together. Iron neatly. Then sew the two rows together to form the center of the runner.
- It is time to begin the sides. To do so, take 8 charms and sew right sides together. Fold in half lengthwise and cut in 2. Iron.
- Sew one to each of the sides of the center of the runner. Cut extra fabric and even out edges.
- Repeat for the bottom and top of the runner by using 3 charms to finish.
Enter to win today’s prize!
Today’s prize is the Oliso Pro Smart Iron from Oliso. This iron is designed specifically for sewers and quilters and utilizes iTouch technology, which allows you to lift with the iron with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing in order to prevent burns, scorching and tipping. In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What do you love more, sewing or quilting?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 8, 2014 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 7, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! Be sure to check out more great giveaway opportunities below!
Today’s Winner is Pam S!
You’ve won the Oliso Pro Smart Iron from Oliso. You will receive an email shortly.
There are more great prizes up for grabs in the coming days. Be sure to take advantage of every great giveaway opportunity when you visit our complete listing of giveaways and projects for the 12 Days of Christmas!
BONUS! ENTER TO WIN ALL 12 DAYS OF PRIZES!
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! You could win everything pictured above.
- On Your Mark, Get Set, GO: How to Make a Scarf in 1 Night - January 18, 2021
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 28, 2020
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 27, 2020