Twas’ the night before Christmas and all through the house, lied silver and gold gems lying in a jewelry box. The tree shimmered and glimmered in the night light, thanks to the Christmas metallic jewelry shining oh so bright.
Metallic jewelry is going to be a hot jewelry trend this holiday season, so make sure you stock up by making these silver and gold jewelry projects. From snow white pearls to cranberry colored rubies, you can never go wrong with pairing them with some metallic chains or hoops.
Who wouldn’t love to see a pair of chandelier dangles or a red and green seed bead bracelet under the Christmas tree in a velvet jewelry box? A homemade gift is one that will never be forgotten. Give your gal pals, sister, mother or aunt a handmade jewelry project that they can cherish for a lifetime.
Earrings Made by Elves: Metallic Dangles and More
Metallic earrings should be a must have in everyone’s jewelry box. Not only do they look simply exquisite when caught in the snow white light, but the silver and gold detailing will add an effortless and natural glow to your face. From wire wrapped trees to shiny star toppers with seed beads, your ears will be dazzling in Christmas vibes. If you can’t decide which metal to incorporate into your earrings, use both! Mixing metals is the next big trend. Silver and gold look best when they’re side by side. The more metals the better! You’re going to want to make sure you’re on the nice list this year to better your chances at finding one of these stunning earring patterns under your tree! This holiday season, spend more time making ornaments for your ears than your trees.
- Christmas Tree Earrings
- Jewel Tree Earrings
- Red and Gold Chained Tassel Earrings
- Spiral Evergreen Earrings
- Green and Envy Dangle Earrings
- Snow Cone Filigree Earrings
- Crystal Drop Christmas Earrings
- Crystal Bulb Dangle Earrings
- Emerald Bauble Earrings
- Mixed Metal Snowflake Earrings
- Shimmering Gold Christmas Tree Earrings
- Quick Holiday Party Earrings
Silver and gold necklaces are the perfect jewelry piece to add to any ugly Christmas sweater. Because of the dropping temperatures and snowstorms, people tend to lean towards big, bulky sweaters. Good news folks! Any of these homemade necklace patterns will pair perfectly with your wool sweater. You can never go wrong with adding some white pearls to a metallic necklace. This silver, gold and pearl necklace will turn heads when you walk into your next holiday party. Mixing metals is also commonly found in necklace patterns, so if you can’t decide between silver and gold, include them both!
- Holiday Ornament Necklace
- Ever Blooming Rose Necklace
- Shiny Trinket DIY Necklace
- Layered Dazzling Statement Necklace
- Mixed Metal Tassel Necklace
- Brass Hardware DIY Necklace
- Edgy Pearl Choker Necklace
- Elegant Flourish Necklace
- Not Your Mother’s Pearl Necklace
Bracelets With Bells: DIY Bracelets
Jingle bells? More like jingle bracelets! These bracelet designs are so fun to make and even more fun to wear. Your wrists will have everyone dancing in their shoes as you walk by with your jingle jangle bracelet. Jingle all the way when rocking this metallic silver bracelet full of bells. If you’re more of a silent night kinda gal, then this Christmas cranberry bracelet is the one for you. No expensive diamonds are needed for any of these DIY bracelet patterns. All you need is a little bit of hot chocolate and jingle bell rock to get you going! After finishing your bracelets, it’s time to cuff those sweaters and show off your DIY masterpieces.
- Cranberry Crystals Beaded Bracelet
- Stunning Snowflake Cuff
- Snowflake Stamped Cuff
- Jingle All the Way Bracelet
- 12 Days of Christmas DIY Bracelet
- DIY Cuff Bracelet
- Metallic Silver Cuff Bracelet
What’s your favorite Christmas jewelry accessory?
- Silver and Gold Jewelry: Have a Merry Metallic Christmas - November 5, 2019
- All About That Band: Engagement Ring Jewelry Trends - October 28, 2019
- 6 Rustic DIY Jewelry Patterns For Fall - October 3, 2019