This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2015 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here on FaveCrafts. Each blogger was then sent a box filled with new craft products from the company sponsors. They set out to make projects from these new products and we were blown away by the results. We’re featuring these fantastic projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Distress Ink Watercolor DIY Greeting Card
You don’t have to be an Artist to create this Distress Ink Watercolor DIY Greeting Card! With a few simple supplies, you can make homemade greeting cards for someone feel special and loved. To make this card, uses an embossing folder from Sizzix, distress ink, crinkle ribbon and embellishments to create a card for any occasion. Learn how to make a greeting card that you can give to a loved one on a birthday or during the holiday season.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
Today’s prize is a variety of products from Sizzix. Included in the prize is:
- Kraft Core, Embossing Folders, Dies
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use Sizzix products!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What types of cards do you make?
Congratulations to Melissa S. who answered,”I make all different kinds of cards. I make holiday, thank you, and birthday ones the most.” I’m sure you’ll love making more cards with this prize! Thank you all for participating in this giveaway and check out the giveaway schedule to see what you can win next!
Enter to win our Best Blogger Craft Ideas Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with amazing prizes from 13 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until April 23rd, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.