Today is Day 10 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the tenth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Snowflake Frame Tutorial from Plaid!
- Mod Podge Dishwasher Safe Gloss
5×7 Gold Frame with Glass
9×11 Gold Frame with Glass
5x 3 ½” Gold Frame with Glass
- Hot glue gun
- Create snowflakes with the coffee filters. Fold in half, fold into triangle three more times and cut the sides to create your snowflake
- Mod Podge the snowflakes to the glass. Hot glue the glass to the frame.
Mod Podge is every crafter’s best friend, and this collection from Plaid will keep your stash stocked. With eight different types of Mod Podge, three Folk Art paint colors, sponge brushes, two paper assortment booklets, mod podge accessories, and a variety of stencils, this prize pack has you covered for any and all craft projects.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Where would you put these frames?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 27, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 25, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 2 chances to win!
Congratulations to Nancy Adams!
You’ve won the Mod Podge Giveaway! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 12, 2019
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts You’ll Want To Try - October 7, 2019
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 9, 2019