Summer is here, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and flowers are in bloom! It’s time to share another flower tutorial. This flower is easy, versatile and fun! A spiral flower will add extra dimension, color and happiness to any project you create.
To create the spiral flower you will need scrap pieces of paper, scissors, a button and stickles.
1. Cut a circle from a piece of scrap paper. The circle does not need to be accurate!!!
2. Cut the circle into a spiral.
3. Start rolling the spiral from the outer edge.
4. After rolling the spiral adhere to the bottom.
5. Distress the flower by scrunching its edges and inking them.
6. Embellish your flower with a button in the center and a little stickles on the edges.
7. Add two leaves from a scrap of green paper.
Add your flower to a layout, canvas or a card. It’s guaranteed to make someone smile!
Have fun creating!
What’s your favorite type of flower? Let us know below in the comments!
Today Einat is a versatile designer who owns her own business. She dabbles in various crafts from scrapbooking and altered art to mixed media and 3D paper crafts. She teaches online classes and design for several companies. She shares her projects and designs on her blog, FB page and very successful YouTube channel.
Join her successful VIP Room Creative Club on einatkessler.com and get new class grade video tutorials, be the first to hear about new products and get access to printables, patterns, have more chances to win fabulous giveaways and much, much more!