We’re a little riled about something here at FaveCrafts, but we’re not sure how you’re going to take it. It isn’t about this crocheted panda, and, if you can believe it, it doesn’t even have anything to do with this dog necktie. The truth is, we just can’t hear enough about..succulents. Yes, yes, we understand why you might be confused. At first glance, succulents might not seem like they have as much to offer as plants with bright petals or pretty scents. That’s where you’d be wrong, though. The succulent is durable, versatile, surprisingly colorful, and downright beautiful when used in floral arrangements.
Plan on seeing them everywhere this season. They’ll be in people’s window sills! They’ll show up in people’s gardens! You’ll see them in centerpieces! You even might spot them on top of..cupcakes? That’s right, folks. Even the baked goods have joined this party. It isn’t too late, though. We’ve got something for you whether you want to create an elaborate display or simply craft a pot or two–like we did for our office succulents below.
There’s no time to loose! Dig into these lists of our favorite succulent crafts and get started this afternoon.
Succulent Crafting Ideas
- Perfect Paper Succulents —Click here for FOUR additional paper succulent tutorials
- Succulent Garden Arrangement
- Unforgettable Fondant Succulent —An edible succulent craft!
- Summery Succulent Centerpiece
- Crochet Cacti —Did you know that cacti are considered a succulent?
Have a Succulent Wedding
Can you believe the succulent plant is making a name for itself as a staple for this season’s wedding centerpieces? Believe it. These plants aren’t just cute, they’re sturdy as can be. Incorporate them into your table decorations or bouquet!
- Rainbow Succulent Centerpiece –Truly Gorgeous
- Martha’s Mini Succulent Centerpieces
- Poor Man’s Millionaire Centerpiece
- Modern Classic Dusted Bouquet
Succulent Display Ideas
Once you obtain your succulents, it’s time to decide how you want to display them. Craft a pretty pot or construct hanging terrain. Either way, these plants are sure to add a tasteful touch to any room.
- Mini Succulent Planters
- Wallpaper Decoupage Flower Pots
- Neat and Natural Flower Pot
- Mini Crochet Plant Hangers –Suspend your succulents!
- Swinging Southwestern Succulent Arrangements
You caught our succulent fever, didn’t you? Describe your symptoms in the comment box below.
- On Your Mark, Get Set, GO: How to Make a Scarf in 1 Night - January 18, 2021
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 28, 2020
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 27, 2020