Have you been enjoying ’12 Days’ as much as we have? We still have until Friday, December 12th here at CraftPaperScissors to enter to win a different giveaway each day. Check back with us every day to see a wonderful new craft and prize that you can win! Plus, don’t forget about the Sleigh of Prizes; find details about our grand prize below.
On the tenth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me a Tea Box Snowman from Elmer’s. Bundle up your old tea boxes and display them proudly upon your mantle or tables. Look closely…you’ll be tickled when you see what their cute little noses are made out of.
Make today’s project!
- Elmer’s Glue-All™
- Elmer’s 3D Washable Paint Pens™
- Elmer’s Glue Bottle Tip
- Empty Tea Box
- White Construction Paper
- Jiggly Eyes
- Pipe Cleaner
- Colored Tube Sock
- String or Yarn
- Wrap a tea box like a present in white construction paper. Use glue instead of tape to adhere the paper to the box.
- Stand up the box on one end. Make two small holes in the sides of the box about half way down. Insert a pipe cleaner into each hole. Bend the end of the piper cleaner to be inserted in the hole so that it doesn’t pull out too easily. These will be the snowman’s arms.
- Glue a pair of Jiggly Eyes on the front of the box about two or three inches from the top.
- Attach the glue bottle tip below the eyes. This will be the snowman’s nose. Let the glue dry completely.
- Draw a mouth using Elmer’s 3D Washable Paint Pens. Let the paint dry completely.
- Tie a piece of yarn or string around the box below the mouth. This will be the snowman’s scarf.
- Glue the buttons on the front of the snowman. Let the glue dry completely.
- Cut off the heel and toe end of a colored tube sock. Discard this part. Tie a piece of string around the cute end of the sock. Stretch the other open end of the sock over the top of the box. This will be the snowman’s hat.
- Place your snowman craft on a window sill or anywhere else in the house for a festive winter look!
Enter to win today’s prize!
Today’s prize is an assortment of products from Elmer’s. This prize pack includes 1 tube of Clear School Glue, 1 tube of White School Glue, Craft Bond Tacky Glue, 3 tubes of Glitter Glue in blue, red, and yellow, 1 pack of Craft Bond Mounting Tape, 1 Craft Bond Glue Stick and two packs of Swirl Glam Glitter Glue! In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Does the little one in your life prefer making snowmen crafts or Santa crafts?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 12, 2014 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 11, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! Be sure to check out more great giveaway opportunities below!
Congratulations to Heather S!
You’ve won an assortment of products from Elmer’s. You will receive an email shortly.
There are more great prizes up for grabs in the coming days. Be sure to take advantage of every great giveaway opportunity when you visit our complete listing of giveaways and projects for the 12 Days of Christmas!
BONUS! ENTER TO WIN ALL 12 DAYS OF PRIZES!
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! You could win everything pictured above.