Wish your friends, family, dogs, cats, fish and whomever else a Merry Christmas with these DIY gift ideas!
It’s assumed by many that the best Christmas presents are the most expensive and luxurious items out on the market. But on the contrary my dear old friend, I believe handmade gifts are truly the best ones that your friends and family won’t ever forget. From DIY soap bars to a stunning hand strung beaded bracelet, the gift ideas are endless.
All you need to do to make these gifts is get your creative juices flowing! No one knows your closest fam and bffs more than you do, so with that in mind, make them something you know they’ll love and use for a long time.
The holidays are all about spending time with your loved ones. To show them your love and appreciation, whip some some of these creative DIY presents.
Bath and Body Relaxation Basket
You can never go wrong with giving your friends a spa day in a basket. Stock your gal pals up on their favorite scented oils, bath bombs and soaps. There’s no better gift than giving them the supplies they need to have a relaxing afternoon. Customizing the DIY bath products with colors, scents and packaging will make these gifts 10x more special than if you were to pick them up at the mall. Including these homemade bath bombs in a cute wicker basket with a bow on top is the best gift a girl can ask for.
- Aromatherapy Bath Bomb Recipe
- Peppermint Bath Bomb Recipe
- Gorgeous Heart Homemade Bath Bomb
- Unicorn Macaroon DIY Bath Bomb
- Birthday Cake DIY Bath Bomb
- Colorful Mermaid DIY Bath Bombs
- Easy DIY Bath Bomb Recipe
- Natural DIY Toner
- DIY Daffodil Soap Recipe
- Natural Citrus Antibacterial Soap
- DIY Foaming Hand Soap
- Three Ingredient Homemade Body Wash
- Rustic Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee Soap
- Simple DIY Body Spray
Home Decor Galore
Picture frames, wall art and coffee table centerpieces are fabulous gift items that everyone will enjoy. Many home decor items can be expensive, but if you put a little DIY twist on a thrifted piece , you can make it look just as good as those high priced store bought pieces. Take a little trip down to your thrift store and purchase a frame, spray paint it and put a colorful picture in there. It’s amazing how a paint job can completely transform a piece of furniture!
- Watercolor Marble Ceramic Bowl
- Metallic Dipped DIY Vases
- Love DIY Room Decor
- Decorate Farmhouse Mason Jar
- Thrifted Personalized Serving Tray
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Upcycled DIY Succulent Terrarium
- T-Shirt Yarn Dream Catcher
- Easy Pallet Project DIY Wall Art
- Stunning Marbled DIY Ring Dish
- Elegant DIY Serving Trays
- Silver Metallic DIY Flower Frame
- DIY Cherry Cranberry Monogram
Paper Craft Projects
Looking for the perfect inexpensive holiday present? Grab some computer paper and scissors and get to snippin’. Paper isn’t just for jotting down notes or printing out your homework on. You can make gift boxes, tags and home decor crafts with just a few sheets of paper. Never underestimate the power of paper! You can create intricate and stunning details if you learn how to paper quill. From paper bouquets of flowers to papier-mâché pots and planters, these homemade gift ideas are spectacular.
- Poker Card Flower Hair Clip
- Beautiful Bohemian DIY Paper Flowers
- Tissue Paper Poppies
- Adult Coloring Page Decorative Tray
- Rainbow Recycled Magazine Craft
- Chic and Cheap Wall Art DIY
- Paper Punched Candle Wraps
- Framed Paper Butterfly
- Majestic Morning Bloom Birdcage
- Confetti Covered Letter Wall Art
- Awesome Alphabet DIY Wall Art
- Vintage Map Decorative Letter Art
- Festive Ornament Holiday Gift Tags
- DIY Ugly Sweater Holiday Gift Tags
What’s your go-to DIY gift?
- The ULTIMATE Holiday Gift Guide: What to Get Your Friends and Family for the Holidays - December 21, 2018
- Hour-Long Easy DIY Projects - February 17, 2018
- The ULTIMATE Holiday Gift Guide: What to Get Your Friends and Family for the Holidays - November 22, 2017