Today is Day 2 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the second day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Foiled Snowflakes Pillow from Therm O Web!
- Heavy muslin pillow cover (for 20” pillow)
- Sizzix Die-Cutting System and Bigz Snowflake Dies: #7, #3, #2
- iCraft Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive Sheets
- iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Sheets: Gold, Silver
- iCraft Deco Foil Parchment Paper
- Wash and dry pillow cover without fabric softener to provide best foil adhesion; iron as needed to remove wrinkles.
- Gather dies, foils and adhesive sheets.
- Die cut approximately 10 snowflakes from adhesive sheets, cutting one shape at a time to prevent snowflakes from sticking together.
- Arrange snowflakes on pillow cover, paper side up. Trim snowflakes as needed so they don’t extend beyond edges or into decorative trim. Working on one snowflake at a time, cover snowflake with parchment paper and follow package instructions to fuse snowflake to fabric with iron.
- Repeat Step 4 until all snowflakes are fused. Let snowflakes cool completely. Peel away paper liner from one snowflake.
- Cut pieces of foil large enough to cover each snowflake, alternating Gold and Silver. Place one foil square over exposed adhesive snowflake and parchment paper over foil. Follow package instructions to transfer foil to fabric, let cool completely and gently peel away liner to reveal foil finish.
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all snowflakes are foiled. Do not iron over previously fused foil as it will distress the shiny finish.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Add some glam to your craft projects with Therm O Web‘s Deco Foil and their Liquid Adhesive, Hot Melt Adhesive, or Foam Adhesive. With these three adhesives, you can add a foil finish to paper or fabric. The Liquid Adhesive is perfect for writing, drawing, or brush-on effects; use the Foam Adhesive for punching, die cutting, electronic cutting and texture embossing; and try the Hot Melt Adhesive for easy transfer to paper or fabric with a laminator or household iron.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What craft project would you add Deco Foil to?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 14, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 13, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 10 chances to win!
Congrats to Jean R.!
You’ve won 7 colors of Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets in easy-to-store 5-sheet tubes; 1 bottle of Liquid Transfer Adhesive; 1 pack of Foam Adhesive Sheets; 1 pack of Hot Melt Adhesive Sheets from Therm O Web! You will receive an email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!