Today is Day 11 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the eleventh day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Tie Dye Socks Tutorial from iLoveToCreate!
These easy-to-follow tie dye instructions will make your summer just a bit brighter. Make sure to set the tie dye in your socks before wearing or else you will have very colorful feet.
- Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit in Neon Colors
- White cotton socks
- Tulip Surface Cover
- Wrap your socks as desired with rubber band from the kit.
- Thoroughly wet your socks, then wring them out.
- Mix up your dyes and shake them well until all of the powder is dissolved.
- Time to dye! Lay out your surface cover, place your socks on it, and begin to saturate them with dye.
- Once they are fully saturated, fold over the surface cover and let your socks set for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Once they have sat for the appropriate amount of time, remove the socks from the plastic cover and rinse them under water. Rinse until the water runs clear.
- Remove the rubber bands and wash the socks in the washing machine on cold with a little detergent. You can either line dry your socks or use your regular dryer, and you are finished!
Tie Dye is the best summer craft, and Tulip‘s kits make it easy. Three mini dye kits and one classic dye kit will keep you busy with up to 18 projects to create. Keep the colors in their “Fiesta,” “Preppy,” “Princess,” and “Classic” categories, or switch up the bottles and make your own color combinations.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What color combinations will you dye your socks?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 29, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 28, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There is still 1 chance to win!
Congratulations to Teresa Miller!
You’ve won the iLoveToCreate Dye Giveaway! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
- Halloween Makeup Tutorials: How to Look Scary Good This Halloween - October 12, 2019
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts You’ll Want To Try - October 7, 2019
- Printable Flowers for Spring: 11 Free Printables - May 9, 2019