Though certainly not a new craft idea, toilet paper roll crafts are still one of the most popular crafts on Pinterest and it’s easy to see why. Toilet paper tube crafts, as they are sometimes called, teach us to be less wasteful and to use what we have in the house to make something new. I set out to find new and fun toilet tube crafts that you may not have seen before and I found a gold mine of new ideas! I found so many things to do with toilet paper rolls that I couldn’t even share them all with you today. There are just too many!
From DIY wall art to toilet paper roll crafts for kids there is a wide age range for this type of crafting. That’s part of the reason we like toilet roll crafts because age doesn’t seem to be a factor at all. So, put down whatever you’re doing and start doing arts and crafts with toilet paper rolls with your kids – you won’t be sorry!
1. These Cherry Blossoms make a wonderful statement in any room of the house.
2. This idea seems so simple and yet we didn’t think of it before! It’s perfect for spring.
3. I would have never guessed that these were made out of toilet paper rolls! Can’t you see these spray painted and added to a picture frame or a mirror? Lovely!
4. You can’t go wrong with owls and we love this little guy!
5. We’re used to seeing toilet paper rolls being turned into leaves or petals, but we love the addition of the brown paper bag tree trunk in this project!
6. We’re tucking this craft idea away for Christmas, but we just had to share this advent calendar!
7. This cross almost looks like it’s made out of metal!
8. We’re always embracing the magical and the whimsical here at CraftPaperScissors.
9. DIY wall art is one of our favorite things and we love this little songbird!
10. Now here’s something a little different – using toilet paper rolls as stamps! We love these DIY picture frames.
11. Another great idea is to create a “rolling pin” stamp to create texture on clay or play dough!
12. This project is super quick and cute for kids!
Which toilet paper roll craft do you want to try first?
Ready to get started? It’s time to start coming up with some creative toilet paper roll craft ideas that you can make, use and give as gifts. There are so many crafty options and you can display your DIY creations in almost every room of your home.
With just a few basic materials, you’ll have the cutest party poppers for your next party!
- 17 Spring Jewelry Designs that are Giving Us Life - March 3, 2018
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts You’ll Want To Try - October 20, 2017
- Operation Christmas Child: Meet the #CrazyShoeboxLady + Plaid Giveaway! - October 8, 2017