Today is Day 3 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
How to Organize Your Paper in 5 Easy Steps
On the third day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…How to Organize Your Paper in 5 Easy Steps from Totally-Tiffany!
How to organize your crafting paper in 5 easy steps.
Organizing your paper is easy when you have a simple system to follow. Tiffany Spaulding, organization expert and founder of Totally-Tiffany recommends following these 5 easy steps.
1.) Create a list of all the themes/sentiments you craft about. We’ve give some examples below, but if you’d like to see a more detailed example – click here.
2.) Sort your paper into 3 major categories.
- Themes and Sentiments – follow the list you created instep 1
- Holidays and Seasons – The calendar year
- Rainbow – follow your color wheel
3.) Next, breakdown those major categories into small groups.
- Themes and Sentiments – Baby, Beach, Birthday…Travel
- Holidays and Seasons – Spring, Summer, 4th of July, Fall, Halloween, Winter, Christmas, etc.
- Rainbow – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet
5.) Store your paper vertically for easy access. The Paper Manager Kit is the perfect solution.
Tips from Tiffany
- In the Rainbow section, arrange your paper shades from light to dark.
- Use the Collection Keeper for managing scraps.
- Don’t be afraid to combine your 8×8 and 6×6 papers with your 12×12 papers. You’ll have all your paper in one place. It will be easier to find and you’ll use more of it.
To learn more about how to organize your craft supplies, join me for a FREE Organization Class – register now.
Enter to Win 3 packs of Totally-Tiffany’s Craft Storage Organizers
(1 Paper Handler, 3 Collection Keepers, 3 Paper Pockets)
Totally-Tiffany is committed to bringing you the best and most innovative products in the Scrapbooking industry and beyond.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Where do you craft? Tell us about your craft space!
This contest has ended. And the winner is:
Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway series. There are still 7 chances to win!
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!