Are your days filled with school pick-ups, sport practices, work meetings, and cooking for your family? Does it feel hard at times to fit in your favorite hobbies or crafts because they can be too time consuming? Well, AllFreeJewelryMaking has come up with a solution for you so you can still enjoy crafting without taking up too much of your time. We have put together a list of ten trendy and fun DIY jewelry making ideas that take only ten minutes or less to make. Sometimes, all you need is ten minutes of fun to yourself to get you through your hectic days. With these ten DIY jewelry projects, you will not only have a blast making them, but you will feel great and have fun wearing them ten minutes later as you pick up your kids at school, give a presentation at work, or make a roast for dinner. So, reward yourself for all your hard work, and make one or all of these chic and gorgeous jewelry making ideas!
5 Jewelry Making Ideas in 10 Minutes
5. If you are searching for an elegant look, try making this Turquoise and Pearl Ring, and you will look simply elegant every time you wear them.
5 Jewelry Making Ideas in 5 Minutes or Less
Do not have even ten minutes to spare? These five minute projects are for those of you who are on an extreme time crunch!
2. Love to braid? Well, braiding has never been easier than this 5 Minute Braided Bracelet. The shimmering sea green color, is a great way to bring out some glow in all of us.
3. Is nature your thing? Well, show Mother Earth you care by making this quick 5-Minute Vase Necklace.
4. Looking for something clear and classic? Learn how to make earrings easily with this Quickie Crystal Drop Earrings tutorial.
Bonus! Do you want more DIY jewelry making ideas that are under ten minutes? Well, you are in luck if you do! Check out this collection, Set Your 10 Minute Timer: 25 Quick Jewelry Making Ideas, for more quick and easy DIY jewelry projects.
Which 10 Minute Project will you make first?
- Harry Potter DIY Jewelry That You Will Not Be Able To Resist - November 16, 2019
- Silver and Gold Jewelry: Have a Merry Metallic Christmas - November 5, 2019
- All About That Band: Engagement Ring Jewelry Trends - October 28, 2019