You know that feeling when the air begins to crisp and you can feel that fall is on it’s way? Summer is winding down and you know that the coming weeks will bring changing leaves, apple picking and warm sweaters. At AllFreeHolidayCrafts, this is our favorite time of the year and we are so excited that it’s almost here! To us, it’s the beginning of comfort food season, wearing boots, and seeing your breath in the cool morning air. It’s that feeling you get when you know these are your last few weeks to enjoy the weather before winter settles in. To use, there’s nothing like it.
Before fall makes its much-awaited appearance, there’s still time for some quality crafting. Between sips of hot apple cider and the crunch of fallen leaves you can start making your favorite fall-inspired recipes, create your own decorations, and spend time crafting with the kids. By collecting our favorite fall crafts and recipes, we’ve made sure not to ‘leaf’ out anything important. After all, nothing will get you more in the mood for fall than these amazing, must-do projects.
Ah, the beginning of the comfort food season. Whether it’s the french toast to get you going in the morning or the trail mix you need for a mid-afternoon snack, these recipes are so tasty you’ll feel like you’re falling in love all over again.
- The Best Homemade Caramels
- Seasonal Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Festive Twig Top Carmel Apples
- Vanilla Bean Apple French Toast
- Delicious Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
Get the whole house ready for fall with gorgeous decorations for the home. Decorate the front porch, dazzle guests with a beautiful table runner, or enhance your garden with a family of pumpkins. Making any of these decorations is sure to remind you and excite you that fall is fast approaching.
- Make Your Own Pumpkin Family
- Sketched Leaves Pumpkin
- Fall Flower Pillow
- Fall Porch Decorations
- Rustic Burlap Table Runner
Involve the kids as you get ready for fall. These kids’ crafts not only get the kids excited, but you also get adorable decorations to hang around the house. Tie Dye a back pack or create fun window clings that will keep the kids entertained for hours. With these projects, you’ll be able to treasure their art forever.
- Adorable Tie Dye Preschool Back Pack
- Quick and Simple Butterfly Leaves
- How to Make Your Own Crayons
- Fall Leaves Finger Painting
- Fall Window Clings
What’s your favorite thing about fall?
- 19 Post-Halloween Pumpkin Craft Ideas - November 14, 2019
- 9 DIY Costumes Guaranteed to Win the Costume Contest - October 17, 2019
- 9 Unique Autumn Crafts and Decorations - October 1, 2019