If you don’t know how to fill those transparent glass or plastic ornaments, then you will be delighted as you browse through these cool ways to decorate clear ornaments. Lucky for you, AllFreeHolidayCrafts stays above the trends, and has provided you with the most unique homemade ornament ideas on the web. Whether you are looking for homemade ornaments that the kids would love or want something with that professional touch, there are so many cool ornament ideas that will get your mind thinking outside the ornament box. With so many ways to decorate clear ornaments, you might not even know where to start. From natural material and fabric to ribbons and clay, the possibilities are truly endless.
14 Trendy Ways to Decorate Clear Ornaments
Unique Homemade Ornament Ideas
It’s no secret that making your own ornaments is much more budget-friendly than buying them at the store. That’s not the only reason to love crafting them! Many of these homemade ornaments use recycled materials, which means they’re good for the environment, too. Scrap pieces of fabric, for example, are some of the most unique ways to decorate clear ornaments. Gather up those loose odds-and-ends and use them to fill some lovely ornaments of your own.
- Cranberry Evergreen Handmade Ornaments
- Fabric Fill Ornament
- Frosty Ball Ornaments
- Gold Dipped Feather Ornaments
- Homemade Photo Ornament
- Clay Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornament
- Angelic Clay-Embellished Ornament
Homemade Ornaments for Kids
These little cuties are perfect for the kids, and best of all, they look like they came right from the store. These homemade ornaments are great ways for the kids to get involved in your holiday decorating. You won’t be able to help but smile every year that you pull these ornaments out of the decoration box and recall all those sweet Christmases you spent with the little ones. If you don’t want the young ones to make these Christmas kids crafts, you can make them in secret and give them as gifts. Talk about an unexpected surprise.
- DIY Frosty the Snowman Ornament
- Minion Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Frosted Cupcake DIY Ornament
- Sweet and Simple Candy Ornament
- Drip Painted Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Santa and Rudolph Ornaments
Find more wintry homemade ornament ideas. Check out Craft a Snowman: Homemade Christmas Ornaments!
- 28 Patriotic Crafts for Memorial Day - May 15, 2020
- How to Throw a Charming Kentucky Derby Party: Easy Party Decorations and More - April 25, 2020
- How to Plan a Baby Shower: A Guide for Bookworms - April 17, 2020