I really love this card because it looks complicated, but in face, it’s really easy. Depending on the paper you can create it for any occasion you want!
1. Cut a double-sided cardstock 12″ x 5.5″.
2. Make 4 folds at 2″, 4″, 8″, and 10″.
3. Turn the cardstock and make 2 cuts at 1.5″ and 4″. Cut only from the first fold to the last fold.
4. Fold the card, starting from the left: first fold – mountain (out), second fold – valley (in), then mountain again and end with a valley fold.
5. Change two of the folds: the inner second fold turns out and the third fold turns in.
6. Now you have the basic card and you need to embellish it. Cut 2 sets of squares: the first set 1/4 of an inch smaller than each section (orange on my card). That would be the bottom layer. On top of it, the second set of squares will be 1/2 of an inch smaller (stripes, yellow and green on my card).
7. Add embellishments and sentiment.
The card itself is not complicated, the real work is to cut all the pieces to add on top of it!
Don’t miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter
Have fun creating!