Sometimes we just cannot help liking the “bad guy” in a book, movie, or TV series. The villains tend to have the best lines, most fun, and, most importantly, coolest outfits. AllFreeJewelryMaking has put together a list of nine of our favorite villains and stunning DIY bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and headbands that we could see them wearing and coveting. After all, no truly great outfit is complete without a little “bling” on it. So, whether you are dressing up for Halloween, or you just want to have a little fun with your appearance, these vibrant and villainous jewelry making ideas are easy-to-make and stylish to wear.
The Beauty in the Bad: DIY Jewelry Making Ideas for Stylish Scoundrels
1. Who can forget the fur-loving villain, Cruella de Vil? We certainly have not, and we think this Black and White Beaded Bangle would have made several appearances on her wrists if she was as serious about DIY jewelry making as she was about those 101 dalmatians!
2. Captain Hook was never able to defeat Peter Pan in part because of Tinker Bell’s pixie dust. So, we could see him searching all over Neverland for a pair of these Magic Pixie Dust Earrings.
6. This evil “mother” would not have been after DIY earrings, bracelets, or necklaces. Mother Gothel would have been after anything to do with Rapunzel’s precious hair so she could remain youthful. This Heavenly Headband Roundup tutorial is something we could see her making up in the tower.
7. Hades loved to crack jokes, but even when he did, we never forgot that he ruled over the dead. This High-Fashion-Inspired Skull Bangle would have kept Hades in style while still remaining true to his character.
8. Drizella and Anastasia wanted to be a princess more than anything, so we think that these Princess Dream Earrings would have been exactly what they want to wear.
9. As Evil Step-Mothers go, Queen Grimhilde is definitely the most memorable. We have a feeling she would never want to take this special and magical An Apple a Day Necklace off her neck. After all, who knows when she will need to make another princess fall asleep?
Who is your favorite villain?