We all know the saying, “You cannot wear white after Labor Day”; but, we think that you should be able to wear white jewelry all year long, especially during the winter months. After all, white is a color that goes with every other color and every design. You can wear white DIY jewelry pieces with an all black outfit for a bold and sophisticated look; with pale blues for a perfect winter themed ensemble; or with red and green for a classic Christmas feel. Winter is the perfect season to wear white, so AllFreeJewelryMaking has put together a list of eight fabulous wintry white jewelry making ideas for all occasions for you to craft to prepare for the winter months.
1. Do you have a holiday party to attend this season? If you do, then you will want to make these elegant and classic Wintry White Crystal and Pearl Earrings. In fact, they are the perfect pair for a winter bride!
2. If you are looking for a pair of earrings that are less dressy than the ones above, then these Fallen Leaf Chain Earrings are just for you. These wintry white jewelry making ideas are simple, fun, and stylish!
3. Are you looking for a DIY jewelry project to start with your daughters? If you are, then you should try to learn how to kumihimo braid with this Stylish Seed Beaded Kumihimo Bracelet. Kumihimo braiding is fun and stylish!
6. Does your daughter have a winter birthday? If she does, make her this chic Milky Aqua Leather Bracelet instead of buying her a birthday bracelet. This DIY bracelet is simple and elegant in its coloring, as it uses a combination of white, gold, and light blue to create a stunning and calming DIY jewelry piece.
8. Sometimes, multi-strand jewelry making ideas are the most fun to make and wear. Not only do multi-stranded pieces give your appearance more dimension, but it also gives you more character. For this winter, make a Lovely Layered DIY Necklace to show that those cold months cannot get your character down!
Why do you like the color white?
- Silver and Gold Jewelry: Have a Merry Metallic Christmas - November 26, 2022
- Harry Potter DIY Jewelry That You Will Not Be Able To Resist - November 12, 2022
- 6 Rustic DIY Jewelry Patterns For Fall - October 13, 2022